How To Get People To Visit Your Facebook Page More Often
Whether you're using Facebook ads or various services where you can buy Facebook likes, there's many ways to add on a lot of extra likes onto your page. Getting more likes on your page is a good thing in and of itself as it gives you more social proof, gives you a larger audience, and gives you the potential to appear in more peoples' Newsfeeds when you post. There are many advantages to getting more likes on your pages.
But your end goal isn't just getting likes, is it? Simply having likes isn't enough for most businesses. You want to get people to visit your page more often so you have a better chance of achieving some kind of tangible goal, whether it's increasing brand awareness, making a sale, or directing visitors to interact and share your page with their friends. You also want people to check out your content, click on your links, and ultimately interact and engage with your page so your brand is fresh in their minds and you're more likely to buy. After all, isn't that why you really invested into your Facebook page in the first place? Merely buying likes and achieving a high number of fans isn't your end goal.
Posting Content Is King
Making sure to post content frequently on your page is the first thing you should be doing on your page. Whether you're actively running some kind of ad campaign or not, people will be more likely to find something interesting on your page that motivates them to take a positive action if you make a dedicated effort to posting interesting new content frequently.
Types of Content To Post
Just like your local deli sometimes struggles to make sure that their food is fresh, keeping your page fresh is also similarly somewhat of a challenge. Coming up with new ideas of things to post is hard. Luckily, AlphaLikes.com is here to help. If you need more ideas of things to post on social media: here are a few possible topics to get your creative juices flowing.
- Show off pictures of your office/factory/etc - if somebody is interested enough to follow your company, they might be interested in seeing some of the behind the scenes stuff that most people won't ever get a chance to see.
- Give away some gifts - hold a caption contest or a drawing of some kind. It doesn't cost much, but these are the types of things that people get very excited about and share with their friends. They'll come back again and again to see what's going on with you today.
- Say something nice about a competitor - acting human and saying something nice about a competitor is a bold strategy many companies won't do, but it can get you a lot of great feedback.
- Introduce one of your employees - telling a story about how an employee came to your company, not necessarily a CEO, but about how just a normal office worker, can help humanize your brand.
- Hold a photo contest - People love sharing and commenting on pics and that's a great way to get more traffic.
- Give a calendar of relevant industry events - if you run a snowboarding company for instance, posting an events calendar for some important events in your industry will be interesting to people.
- Educate people - If you try and compete on price, somebody else will always undercut you. But you can become known as the real experts by posting in-depth articles on your industry's topics. This can help drive sales over time and get people coming back again and again.
- Link Sharing - Don't just post links to your site, occasionally post a link to a great article or opinion piece that's relevant to your industry. Giving a little love to others can go a long way.
- Give away coupons - people love saving money, they'll come back again and again if you give away some discounts from time to time.
- Be funny - most companies are scared of offending a potential customer by making jokes. We wouldn't suggest being edgy just for the sake of being edgy, but don't be scared to display a personality.
- Give a controversial opinion - Many pages are bland and boring. If you take a side in a debate in your industry, such as which graphics card brand is better, you can earn some respect if you give well-reasoned arguments that back up your opinion.
Boost Your Pages And Posts
Many people are familiar with the fact that you can easily purchase more Facebook likes or even earn free Facebook likes. But did you know that you can use our service to get more likes on a photo or status update too? All you need to do is submit your individual post URL in our order form and we'll set that up for you. This extra interaction can be very beneficial as it could increase your content's EdgeRank and get displayed more often in more peoples NewsFeeds. This is also what gets people visiting back to you again and again.
Your Future Starts Now
Even if you feel that your page has been stagnant for too long and there's no way that you can revive your page with this kind of effort, just remember the following famous Chinese proverb, "The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago. The second best time is now." As long as you're still breathing, as long as your social media page is still active, it is never too late to mix things up a bit and try something new. Not everything that you try will be 100% successful, but trying different things lets you learn what works best for your page and gets you one step closer to success in the long-run.